The KASK Kooki Lady Shine is a new model cap from the brand KASK derived from the standard model Kooki. This affordable KASK cap combines the best of 3 features such as: Style, Safety and Comfort. The KASK Kooki Lady Shine is also made of 2 shells. The lower shell that is worn directly on the head is the EPS thermoformed PC shell. The top shell is the ABS shell. These shells in combination with the hydrophilic, breathable and antibacterial lining ensure an optimal fit and high wearing comfort. The cap has ventilation on both the front and back and is equipped with a large peak.
* affordable cap from the brand KASK
* complies with various safety standards such as VG1 01.040 2014-12
* breathable and antibacterial lining
* ventilation on both the front and back
* integrated system for creating an optimal fit
* performed in full black gloss (shine) and large peak
* view the size chart to choose the right size
KASK liner KOOKI and KOOKI Lady
How do I determine my size?
The size of the cap is easy to measure by placing one centimeter (about 2 cm above the ears) around the head. This size determines the size of your cap. If the size of the KASK cap is correct, but it is a bit on the wide side, KASK has the KASK Lateral Inserts† These inserts can be placed on both sides behind the lining, so that the cap is more stable on the head. This creates an optimal fit.
The KASK caps model KOOKI and KOOKI Lady are available in 3 shells which, by using the separate KASK Kooki liner can be customised.