Bridle Sedna from the QHP brand is specially designed to relieve the nerves of the horse's head as much as possible and to optimally distribute the pressure. The special shape of the noseband ensures that the cheekbone and the attachment of the facial nerve are free. The anatomically shaped wide headpiece provides freedom at the ears and also ensures optimal pressure distribution. Both the headpiece and the nesurim are lined with gel, which takes the shape of the horse.
* anatomically shaped bridle
* gel-lined headpiece and noseband
* optimal pressure distribution
* “Wave” model browband with silver studs
* blind closures
* complete with matching web reins