Sectolin Equibiotin meets the important need for biotin, an essential H vitamin that is only available in nature in low concentrations. Equibiotin is an indispensable building block for the formation of your horse's skin and hooves. The outer wall of the hoof becomes harder and stronger and is therefore less easily damaged. Biotin contains 2000 mg of biotin.
Biotin deficiency in horses with possible symptoms:
* poor hoof quality such as too soft hooves
* deviant hoof shape
To be provided in addition to the normal daily ration.
Standard daily ration:
* Ponies and foals 1/2 measuring spoon per day in the feed
* Horses 1 scoop per day in the feed
As long as sufficient biotin content is desired in the feed. With a bad
* Ponies and foals 1 measuring spoon per day in the feed
* Horses 2 scoops per day in the feed
Administer for at least 6 months, after which it is advised to
standard daily rations. (1 Measuring scoop is approx. 20 grams).